Monday, September 29, 2008

Chronicle Nine


According to Ted Andrews book “Enchantment of the Faerie Realm”, each individual may have more success working with certain beings of the realm more than others. I have had questions and lots of them pertaining to the reasoning of my connection to air spirits. Well according to Mr. Andrews everyone’s energy is different, and one person may connect with flower fairies rather than an elemental. During the summer I decided after having already read his entire book once, to go back and reread the material. This time the reading would be different because I would not only conduct my own experiments in attempts to practice his exercises, but I would also record my findings. The first exercises were processes in which I have conducted throughout my entire life, which may be why my results were so fast. These exercises include revisiting childhood, reading myths and fairies tales (in which opens your mind to the presences which exist). One of my hobbies is reading and researching myths, legends and fairy tales. I have always regarded my inner child as alive and well. So I then decided to experiment with the exercise in which you call forth the king of the element you should connect. This element would be according to your birth sign. The king of the Gnomes is determined to be in my element. Therefore I sat under a secluded tree in my back yard, in the evening. Barefoot in the grass with eyes closed and as closely connected to nature as I could be. I sat and conducted the exercise. I did my mediation/visualization. I called forth the king of the Gnomes, I then called forth the Archangel of the element, and lastly I called out my own name in order to link us. Immediately following the exercise, I had no indication that it had worked. I observed nothing unusual in my nature surroundings. Nothing unusual for days.

No comments: